Nate and I went to Costco today to get our coupon shopping done. Can't NOT use our Costco coupons... that would be a total waste of money that we don't really have.
As I am going through the pamphlet of coupons I mention that it is a bummer that we are trying to eat healthy because you can get three dollars off a box of Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars.
A few minutes later he comes up to me and tells me that the box of Haagen-Dazs is to good of a deal to pass up and disappears to go and get some. When he reappears with the box he is trying to open it IN THE STORE. Hello? We haven't paid for that yet! I mean when a two year old wants a treat in the store SOMETIMES I'll let him have it, but he is 29. He can wait. I tell him this. He decides maybe I am right, but that only put him off till he was done paying for them. He had finished his first bar before we even got out of the store. I don't see how he can complain that he thinks he is fat and then proceed to eat three ice cream bars. Not like they are even low fat or anything. This is a man that complains DAILY because he wants ME to feed him better. Men???
1 comment:
I know how you feel! Jeff constantly calls himself fat and says that he needs to lose weight. So he starts riding his bike to work to lose weight. Then when he gets home he sits down and eats a costco size bag of peanut M&M's. It doesn't even occure to him that he just took back ten times more calories then he burned off on the bike ride.... Men!
Post a Comment