Keri "tagged" me and said I had to do this. So here it is... but I got my revenge in the title!
4 Places I Visit Over and Over
1. Walmart (Darn Place just keeps pulling me in)
2. The Gas Station (we try not to drive, but sometimes a 30 mile hike just doesn't sound fun)
3. Church (Once a week baby)
4. My Bed... That is totally my FAVORITE out of the four
4 People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Nate (Oh whoops that is me that calls him... then I have to listen to him whine about how none of the other guys wives call their dh's that much... yada yada yada... he should just be happy I think about him so much!)
2. Gab and Preston (though they never really want to talk to me it is all about SETH SETH SETH)
3. Keriann
4. Sarah
5. My mom (four smore)
4 Favorite Foods
1. AMERICAN MEXICANO (ALL of it except the stuff up in Park City that said it was Mexican, but really it was just his moms not so good recipes)
2. Twiglets (crunchy sticks of wheat coverd in marmite ... so yummy)
3. Snickerdoodles
4. Chicken Curry (though dh says I shouldn't be allowed to call it that... he thinks it should be called Curried Chicken Chunks)
4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. On a Tropical Island
2. The Redwood Forest
3. The Oregon Coast
4. With the Penguins
4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over (I don't really like watching many things twice )
1. 50 First Dates (I could watch Drew Barrymore hit Rob Schneider with a base ball bat all day and it would still be funny every time!)
THATS IT!
I like to watch Little House in the Praire series over and over...
4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to (I'm more of a song person not a band person)
1. Superman by Five for Fighting
2. Litte Wonder by Rob Thomas
3. Hero by Enrique Inglasis
4. Bubbly by Colby Callait
4 People I'm Tagging
I'm not a tagger, but if you read this and you want to play... have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment