Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm being a lam-o blogger right now...

When I was blog surfing I noticed my blog is now in the "one week ago" category... soon to be in the "two weeks ago" category. It is slowly seeping to the bottom of the list.
Oh no... whatever shall I do? I guess I shall blog... Not that I don't have stuff to blog about. You all know me better than that... just that I have to be in the right mood to blog... and those moods seem to becoming father and fewer in between right now.


I am taking Sethie to the doctors today. I hate trying to decipher whether a kid is really sick or not. I am sure he isn't as sick as he is acting (limping around the house moving at a snails speed). Maybe if he didn't put on such a show I would be more willing to believe him. I am determined to get his blood drawn and am even going to recommend to the doctor to do a little prostate exam on the child (not really, but I told him that.lol). Maybe then he'll think twice about staying home...
actually he looks pretty pale lately and he has been whining about all sort of weird pains and stuff... even during the Christmas holidays when he didn't have school or church, so it will be good to have him thoroughly checked out by the doctor.

School starts for me next Monday. I don't think you'll see me blogging much. I am going to need to turn off all computers and keep them off for a few months as to not have them be a temptation.

We went over to my brother Jay's house to bring in the New Year this year. The adults played games while the kids got to stay at my moms house and watch Arachnophobia, which my mom was sure wouldn't freak them out because in her opinion it is just a corny movie. I got to wake up New Year's day sandwiched between Emmy and Nate with a sore back. Emmy came in crying in the middle of the night that all she could dream about were spiders. She refused to sleep with covers on for a few days. Even James came in the other day unwilling to do something because there was a spider where he was suppose to be working. I hear little Charlie is afraid to go into my moms basement now. Just a corny movie... huh mom??

I've also, over the last week, joined the majority of the Mormon women population in that I went and saw the Twilight movie last week. It was WAY better than a lot of movies that come out these days, so I am not going to complain about it. In fact that is all I am going to say about it.

Nate went to take the "Sparkle-Padme-Laya" cat to the animal shelter the other day. I called them a few minutes before and they said yep this is where you bring her and we opened at 8 (and it was 8:15). When he got there though there was nobody there and I tried to call them again and no answer. He then tried to take her to the Humane Society, but I guess you have to pay a surrender fee and he was unwilling to do that for a stray cat. In the end he brought her back here and I have been trying to find her a new home. She can't stay here. Ashlee's allergies get worse every day... she is going to have to go outside soon and live with the other cats.

Well, truthfully I am bored of typing and have decided that I can't remember anything really cool that I have done over the last week, unless you count cleaning up my storage room in the basement... so I think I'll end this dullsome blog for now and when I remember how cool my life really is I'll blog about it later.

No comments: