Well... The new weeks is just beginning. School for me starts tomorrow. All the kids are well again, so they should all be going to school tomorrow.
We found a good home for Sparkle-Padme-Laya. Yay! She was adopted by a wonderful lady who will take very good care of her. We will miss watching all the funny things that she does, but we won't miss the allergies and the hair all over the place (not that Abby doesn't leave enough of that for like ten cats).
I sold my Biology books today. It was almost harder than finding a home for the cat. I read every word at least once out of the chapters we went over. I knew where to find everything I needed to know... and now I have to start new with another book. I wasn't going to sell my Biology book, but Nate said I had too :-( So sad...
I am already half way through Chapter 3 in my anatomy book. There is a lot more that I am going to need to memorize, but truthfully it is kind of exciting. Of course that is only because I don't have to be tested on that knowledge yet.
Nate has started working on the basement. He was doing plumbing and box outs today (which meant that we had to make dinner without water and I am still waiting to be able to do the dishes). We hope to get as far as drywalling in in the next month or so and then go from there. We'll see. I will have plenty to keep me busy so we'll see how much he is willing to do of it on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment