It is the cutest little ladybug you ever did see. I am not sure where it came from or how it is still even alive...
1. Because it is cold outside with at least a foot of snow out there still AND
2. Because my girls found it (I think it would rather live in the cold outside than be taken "care" of by those two.
Yet, Emmy found it in her hair this morning and we now have a shoe box mansion for it with hay and a itty bitty amount of dead grass that she could find outside. She is wondering where we can find little bugs for it to eat. Yay.
It has kept them busy for endless hours, but it means I get to clean up dirt and sticks and what not in a couple of days and I get to listen to them cry for a good twelve hours when they accidentally kill it. Such great things to look forward too.
1 comment:
ROFL!
Post a Comment