and on the picture front... Here are some randoms that I have taken lately (since I have the card plugged in and all). We took the kids Kodak camera (which I couldn't get one non fuzzy picture out of) back to the store and got a cheap canon camera that we all share. The girls have been taking TONS of pictures and movies, so far the picture quality isn't too bad, but not as good as my Fuji....
Bootsie hiding out under the girls bed... She doesn't seem to be in any hurry to leave. She is suppose to be an outside cat, but is totally jealous of Sparkle-Padme-Laya and has decided to bolt through the door every time it is open (plus the girls keep letting her come in on purpose).

James's bed after he let Sparkle-Padme-Laya sleep on it for a week. I'm surprised the cat has any hair left on it. We washed them and he gets some green sheets for a while. They don't show every fleck of white.

Sparkle-Padme-Laya taking a power nap with me. Her idea not mine!
1 comment:
We have cat hair on EVERYTHING! BTW, my cat - 17 pounds. OY. She looks like she ate one of yours (too bad she didn't, then you wouldn't have to worry about sparkle-padme-laya anymore).
Post a Comment