We'll call it CKECA. Anyone know where I would find one of those meetings?
"My name is Kailey and I have a problem with taking cats to animal shelters."
It doesn't help when everyone I talk to says... "yeah, they'll probably euthanize it there"... Come on people, can't you see I need support. I need to hear that the cat will have a happy home, that isn't in heaven, and that people will love it and take care of it." :-(
Please people don't dump your cats by my house. I can't handle the stress. And Nate can't handle that I can't handle the stress.
"Sparkle" wasn't working for me so I renamed it Padme to go with my other Star Wars kitties. Not that I plan on keeping it or anything. I really hope to find her home. I (and my mom cause she is awesome and I am to big of a whimp to go by myself) took her to the vets to check her for a chip. She didn't have one :-(. I still have to get posters put up in the subdivision. It keeps snowing though so I keep putting it off. Not good!
Tried to do some shopping today, but I couldn't find anything I needed.
I got my school books today. Bought them off of KSL. Now I hope to get a couple of chapters ahead before school starts. My four weeks off have turned into three quickly. Looks like I'll be spending some time with my white out tape. I didn't realize she wrote in her lab book. She didn't tell me she wrote in her lab book, but she did... with pen. I still got a pretty good deal on them so I guess it is worth whiting out hundreds of pages.
Nate has decided he wants to finish downstairs. I guess that is what I get to focus most of my attention on for the next few months. Hopefully it doesn't take that long, but you know the way stuff gets fixed around here it could be A LOT longer so I guess I had better hope for ONLY a few months. I think we have decided on IKEA cupboards for the kitchen down there.
I think I am pretty much set for Christmas. Not like I really bought all that much because Nate did most of the shopping this year. He was just making sure I would never complain about doing the Christmas shopping again! I won't I have learned my lesson :-). I still need to find some stocking stuffers, but I just am unmotivated to do so. I am unmotivated to do pretty much anything/everything since school got out. I really hope that changes over the next week because I got tons of stuff to do.
2 comments:
That is exciting that you are finishing your basement. Maybe Jay and I will come live with you :)
WE've only had one cat adopt us, thank GOODNESS!!! The rest... the dog eats. That's how good we rescue them.
Post a Comment