Oh yay... there you are... I found you!!
Well for the next four weeks I have a life again. I had to take a few days and do NOTHING... just cause I could. Now the plan is to start cleaning like it was Spring...
that meant it was time for Winter to finally hit, which it did on Saturday. Truthfully it is ABOUT TIME.
I am overly grouchy lately. Really bah humbug and all. I did finally put up the Christmas tree, but it wasn't all to thrilling and it didn't put me in a better mood. In fact it just made me grumpier because the girls had to help, OF COURSE. And that meant they had to argue about who put what on where and stuff like that. I just handed them ornaments and they did the rest. Then we had to put up their tree (kids do their own with there oodles of ornaments)... and there tree really ain't nearly as cool as mine. You actually have to stick lights on it and put each branch on one by one by one. I feel totally spoiled with my pre-lit umbrella tree, but it defeats the purpose of having it when I have to set up the other tree anyway.
Last Tuesday night I found something in my book bag that was quite traumatizing to me. Seems I had accidentally taken home the final that our teacher said we couldn't take home. She actually said that it "could not" and "better not" leave the classroom. I am sure there were severe consequences threatened, but I was in test shock during the lecture so I am not sure what they were (I hope to never have to know). I don't even remember putting it in my bag, but we all know how stuff just seems to end up in there without me remembering that I put it there... I stayed up all night worrying about it and then went literally sobbing to the teacher on Wednesday morning. Yeah, I am 29 and I still cry about doing stupid things. She was really nice about the whole thing. She understood it was a mistake... see Keri there is totally way cool advantages to "kissing butt" as you call it. (I just call it trying to pass a class, so there) It was still really just traumatizing for me. For at least three days after I cried just thinking about it... and that was when the whole thing was over and in the past.
On Wednesday morning before I had taken the test back to the teacher I was driving my kids to orchestra and we were talking. They asked what was wrong (see it was even obvious to them I was traumatized) I told them I had done a really stupid thing and I could get into trouble for doing it. You should all try this with your children sometime. It seems when you tell them that you do stupid things, they are much more willing to tell you about the stupid things they do. I found out some pretty interesting stuff. It was a bummer the car ride only lasted 7 minutes.
After the whole ordeal with the "accident" was taken care of I went to math and took my Math final. I am not sure what I got on it yet. Grades are posted the 22nd I think. We'll see then... But my Biology teacher said I got 95% on my Final in that class. That means I got an A in biology. I am amazed that I did that. There were times I was sure I was going to have to re take the class. Now on to Anatomy... and I hear that that is like 150 times harder than biology. So excited!
Enough about boring school though... Now on to the home happenings... (to be continued...)
2 comments:
Enjoy your break!
I would have cried, too...
Post a Comment