Happy Halloween people! In real life I am not even caught up that far. I am living a couple of weeks behind myself. Ashlee is talking about her birthday party that she thinks she is having tomorrow... If I was that caught up with life than she might of gotten one then, but there is no way I am taking on that challenge this point in the game. Maybe next week. Ughh. Too much to do!
Anyway, we went trick or treating with Charlie and Tera this year. Charlie was sooooo cute with his "trick or treats" and his "thank yous". He was even cuter when it came to picking out what candy he should take from a bowl, "you think white one or brown one?....I think this one!" And then there were the hillarious moments. The ones were he was scared out of his wits by people dressed up in scary costumes. He didn't care what size you were, if you looked scary he made sure to keep his distance. We also had Alice, Tera's puppy, with us who was so sad that she didn't get to go into any of the houses we stopped at.
Then there was Andrew.. he was the talk of the streets. He didn't only dress up, he took on his character for the night. He was a Richard Simmons like jogger. If you remember him being Edward at the Twilight Party and we got looks and stares... well there were some people who couldn't even look at him and then there were the people who couldn't stop looking at him. He had a grand ole' time with it.
Well, I just took my Math test a couple of hours ago. I can't really remember it to go over the questions it my head and beat myself up with everything I could have possibly missed. I guess that is good. I am sure I'll wake up tomorrow thinking I looked at every question wrong and I missed them all. My brain seems to find humor in doing that to me.
I think I'll take a power nap before I get back into LIFE. That is if the girls will let me sleep. They have taken up residency in my room (built themselves a little house of blankets and all) and they seem to be on some kind of pitty party strike. They are claiming that they never get attention anymore and I never buy them anything unless it is Christmas or their birthday. They may be onto something with the first one... I don't pay enough attention to them right now and I am really trying to do better with that, but they are barking up the wrong tree with the last one. There is no way they never get anything. Makes me want to go into their rooms and take away all their stuff.. Urggg
Oh yeah... and make sure when you look at the pictures to take notice of what a pig sty my house is right now. The vacuums perminent home seems to be on the floor in the entrance. I clean the counters off every day and a few hours later they look like that again. I'M GOING CRAZY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment