right now. We've been up to lots of things. Halloween came and went...blah blah blah (it was lots of fun... got a good clip of Andrew being a Richard Simmons type dude that I'll have to share with ya'll later).
There is plenty I'll post about later, but no time right now and this week it just isn't going to happen.
I'm just popping on to let those of you, who I haven't already talked too, know that I got a 80% on my test. That was before the "curve" (which wasn't a real curve) which bumped it up to 90% which isn't bad at all. Now I am studying hard for the next test and also a math test. The semester is coming to an end quickly and things are starting to pile up. I am REALLY looking forward to my winter break before Spring Semester starts!
4 comments:
CONGRATS on your test! You're crazy busy, lady!
Congratulations on the test. That's excellent!
Is this Kailey and Nate from Alta High School? This is Jaime Woodmansee Lea. You seem to be doing well and your kids are so grown up. I am so happy you are in school, Kailey. Good luck with that. Just wanted to say hello.
You are way smarter then you give yourself credit for. You have always been the smartie pants of the family. I wish you were done with school already! Do you want to go to England for Vaca this year?
Post a Comment