Usually Nate is all about the house being nice and cool in the summer and being nice and warm in the winter. This month however he decided to save some money by turning off the air conditioner. In normal September weather that wouldn't usually be an issue.... but this month... well it has been really HOT.
That means we sleep without covers and we sweat all day.
Maybe he is just trying to secretly get me to lose weight? Or maybe he is just gone most the time and so he doesn't care if I am at home sweating it out? But then he isn't turning it on when he gets home either....???... Just when I thought I knew him, he goes and does something totally out of character!
1 comment:
We haven't saved any money... well, not much anyway. I'm now debating turning on the heat, but it seems wrong to go from the AC directly to the heat in the same week.
Post a Comment