If it makes you feel any better... I missed me too! If you find my life... I would like it returned.
I can't even remember what I blogged about last. That isn't saying much since I can't remember where my keys are twenty seconds after I pull them out of the ignition.... My brain is full of things like how many covalent bonds carbon can make with hydrogen and what it means to be a polar molecule and stuff like that. It doesn't have room for anything else anymore.
Want to know what stinks more than school??? Being sick AT school. Just being sick period isn't the most fun (threw that in there for you Sarah, cause I totally wanted to say funnest). But having to take a test that you're already pretty sure your going to totally bomb... while you are hacking up a lung and having a sinus migraine. NOT FUN!
I think I am going about this school thing all wrong. I have decided maybe I should try to get rich and famous first and then go for one of those Honorary doctorate things like they give people like Oprah. What think ye?? Totally sounds like an easier way to go. Then I don't have to know what a monomer of a carbohydrate is...
Other than BRAINING away at school I also threw in a mini vacation over last weekend. I went up to Heber with my "Sista's" (also referred to by dh as my imaginary friends) and stayed up WAY to late fighting over spoons and killing crickets. At least we assumed he was dead because we didn't hear chirping all night in our bedroom. Though with the snoring I don't think it really would have made much of a difference if he had started chirping.
There is this game called Curses. If you get together in slightly large groups often... this is a must have game. It was HILARIOUS. Still laughing about it over a week later.
Other news of interest... James had a middle school "sevie" experience on Tuesday. Seems that a ninth grade so kindly crashed into him in the middle of the hallway. He did it with some good force and on purpose. The ninth grader ended up getting a three day suspension after some girls who witnessed the whole thing told on him. James was fine about it until he got pulled into the VP office to tell them what happened. It seems that this ninth grader has been bullying him around since school started. James has just been trying to deal with it on his own, but had a slight breakdown when questioned about it by the VP. He is of course fine now and wishes that the whole thing never happened. He is a boy and just wants to give off the impression that he is a toughie.
Today we spent a good portion of the day cleaning cars. Nate really likes to clean cars for some reason. The house is a pig sty, but we just live in that.... The cars are special. They must be clean! If it was up to me we would just give up cleaning all together. It takes up too much time and it never stays that way..... It obviously isn't up to me... :-(
Well, that about raps up my dullsome life. It keeps going, but I need to go and find myself some energizer batteries because right now I am running on the store brand or something. I just have no " get up and go" left in me. I am hoping that I can get rid of this cough and the little migraine that likes to play with it. The sooner the better!
2 comments:
There was something going around that house up there, I came home with a cold, too, and have felt like crap all week! I don't, however, have to go to school, thankfully! I hope you recover soon!
I missed you sister! Wanna try to do something this week?
Tell James that if he wants that kid beat up I'm there!
Post a Comment