Ashee came into my room last night complaining that she didn't feel very well. I don't remember most of the conversation because, well because I think I was sleeping... but I do remember her saying that she didn't throw up in her bed and she didn't throw up next to her bed... therefore, I thought she hadn't throw up or I wouldn't have let her into bed with me in the first place (though I was so tired I probably couldn't have stopped her).
Fast forward to this morning and Nate gets up and heads to the bathroom. All of a sudden he makes this really bad UGHHH noise. I don't think I have ever heard him make a noise like that before. I thought maybe the dog had died in the bathroom over night or something. But when I asked him what was wrong he choked out that there was an orange pile of yuckiness all over the floor AND he had just stepped in it. He surprisingly finished doing what he had to in there, but it couldn't have been fun for him. I know I heard him gag a few times and I was just hoping that he didn't add to the pile. He later said that he was hoping for the same thing, so I am glad we were on the same page there!
I got to start my morning off by hobbling over there and cleaning it up.
All he did was step in it and then he got to take a twenty minute shower to make sure he was sanitary again. I had to wipe it off walls and disinfect the whole bathroom. I am totally thinking I got the raw end of the deal.
Ashlee of course confessed to the whole thing. She tried to make it to the toilet... got pretty dang close too... she was only one step away... but then she couldn't help it and she heaved all over the floor. Then she came and cuddled up with me in my bed. I am just glad I didn't know about it last night. I would rather sleep in ignorance, than have to clean up puke in the middle of the night!
Now on to more dullsome things. When I asked Seth to clean up his stuff from
downstairs...this is where the morphing ball ended up.
Did I mention that it was a magnetic morphing ball? I guess now it is the most expensive magnet on my fridge.
and just to have more pictures on my blog because that totally seems to be the IN thing to do and I want to be like everyone else... here is my HUGE French Lop Prints Charming.
and here are two of my adorable cats on their HANG out place. Now you are never gonna want a hamburger from my house again ;-)
Now I am off to another FUN FUN FUN day of studying. Will it ever end???????????????????
1 comment:
Oh YUCK!!! you need a vacation.
Post a Comment