Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Test, rest, and then more test

My life is sssoooooooooo not fun anymore. I am not sure if it ever was, but if it was it isn't now. I spend all my time studying Biology... and now my math class is starting to get hard too. It just isn't fair. Whhaa whaa booo hooo. I am having myself a pitty party today.

Today was my biology test. I am just hoping that everyone bombed it as bad as I did since it is being graded on a curve. I really want to pass this class so I don't have to take it again. Not that it isn't stimulating and the instructor is awesome... but she finds joy in taking the concepts that we learn and making real life questions for them. That would be fine if the book taught those situations to you, but the book is just basic. My brain has a hard enough time understanding them right now. Anyway enough about that... On to happier moments...


Today I watched High School Musical for the first time. Now I am wondering what the big rave is all about. It was ok, but I have seen better. Maybe I should watch it again when I am in a better mood. Still have 2 and 3 to look forward too!

Tonight we went to my mom's wards Trunk or Treat. I got pictures!

Ash is being a pirate this year. She hasn't brushed her hair for three days or taken a bath for over a week to add to her character.



Tera is NOT being a playboy bunny... just a bunny. That bowtie around the neck isn't helping her cause.



Maddie is a "roasting" duck for her first Halloween. She had to be unzipped a little to cool her off. She was also not in the bestest of moods. She can already yell at people. It isn't even crying she actually yells at you.


Andrew is being Elmo "or something like that".. Seth is Obi Wan Kenobi, but he isn't really because Preston is already Obi Wan so therefore he is someone else becuase that is a sin to be the same thing as one of your best friends. Therefore, he is some guy, that he can't even remember the name of, just to not be Obi Wan. Got that?


Charlie is a hunkie cowboy. I followed him around most of the night. He is just too dog gone cute. He isn't very patient and couldn't stand in line for more than a couple of seconds. When he played the games he would get a prize. He wasn't really understanding why people were giving him things. What he REALLY wanted was a cupcake. After walking around the cake walk for five minutes I became the impatient one and we just stole the one Ashlee had won.


He REALLY liked his cupcake!!! At least the frosting part of it.

Here he is putting the nose on the witch. He refused to wear the blind fold. He didn't do much better without it.


Emmy disappeared for most of the night. I didn't get a picture of her. I'll have to get one on Halloween.
They got enough candy to hold them over for the next couple of days. Charlie was overly thrilled with his and it finally had to be put up so that he didn't get sick. He would have been happy eating every piece tonight.
Anthony "cracked" my back which was actually quite painful and when I can't move tomorrow I am going to call and whine at him.
Now I am ready for bed and tomorrow I get to get caught up on laundry, then dig into Chapter 10 of Biology, and then figure out what the heck we are doing for math. Such exciting things to look forward too! I think I am going to sleep in!

2 comments:

{krista} said...

You just don't make the thought of ever going back to school even remotely tempting, which I appreciate... I think... LOL

keri said...

Halloween with a 5 month old is not as fun as I hoped. I am being "yelled" at as I type this. I thought I had a year or so before I would be getting the attitude. Oh, and I think that it is totally disgusting that you haven't made Ashlee bath in a week. I hope that was a joke! lol!