Wednesday, January 2, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog... There is no question.

Even though I have been an Internet junkie for the past 10 years... it wasn't until pretty recently that I found out what blogging was all about. And even then I wondered why anyone would actually want a blog. Who wants to open their little private world up to the big media crazed frenzy that awaits? Not me. So why am I typing this? Who knows??? I don't really know why I do half the things I do.

I am content at being a Stay at Home mom to my eight year old pup, Abby, my 14 week old bunny, Prince Charming, my oodles of cats, and my soap opera chickens. I use to be a stay at home mom to my four kids, but this year they all ditched me for public education. They come visit between the hours of 4:10 pm-8:20 am on a regular basis. Most of that is just to pawn off food from me, get a nice place to sleep, and make enough of a mess to keep me cleaning for most of my days. O yeah... and I am also a slave.. I mean wife to my dh... well call him Brainy to keep his identity safe. He keeps me on my toes. I learned years ago that he does hear everything I say (even though he pretends he isn't listening most of the time) and my words frequently come back to haunt me. He spends his day doing his man job. He also visits regularly but not as much as the kids and he spends most of his time visiting out in his man garage with his second life, or shall I say "second wife", the boat. Dh is a little computer nerd. I would have to say that most of our conversations take place with a laptop sitting in front of him (and can you guess who he is looking at??? Not me!). But as I said he still hears everything I say to him... even if is doesn't register for a couple of days (I've decided he must be a little behind on his audio intake). OK enough dogging on my dh. I tend to be a pessimist and point out the negatives... but I really can't complain too much! I got a pretty darn good life!

No comments: