Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Router Roo What Happened to You?



So as I mentioned in my last post little Router went and stayed with my mom while we went on vacation.  He had a BLAST.... but when we picked him up it was hard to think he was the same little buddy we dropped off.

Here is a few picks of the Router we dropped off...





And here is what he looked like when we picked him up.


Jay Facebooked a picture saying "Have you seen your dog lately?" to the kids.  My boys laughed for a good three days and my girls cried.  Router just thinks he is the same old pup....And he is, minus a lot of hair.  I did tell my mom she could shave him, and I am not mad at her... but I have to admit it was a bit shocking. That is quite a shave. LOL

No comments: