Thursday, April 11, 2013

You know you haven't posted in a while when you can't remember your password... But after several tries I got in.  Now we will see if this stupid program has gotten any easier to work in the past year....

one minute later and I've already crashed internet explorer...
So here is a brief update on the weeds.
They all just get bigger and bigger and bigger...
James is now 16 1/2.  He drives (so watch out people).
James won second place in high school keyboard at the Utah chapter of PAS. 
 
He took his girlie friend to Prom last week.  That was his first high school dance (even though he is 2/3 his way through his Junior year).

 
This is the only picture I could find of Seth.  Seth is a mega talented spunky kid. He will be in high school next year.  One of these days he will be getting his learners permit, but I am not looking forward to trying to teach another kid how to drive. 
Emmy is in 8th grade and she is a hard working student.  She is constantly crafting and keeps herself busy with hobbies. 
 

 
Ashlee is almost done with her sixth grade year.  She talked me into getting her a dog.  Big mistake.  She named it Shilo.  I call it MONSTER.  Very bad dog! Ashlee on the other hand is a pretty good kid.  Now if she was just a little better about dog training life would be great.
I'm pretty much nonresponsive and living in my own little world of nursing books.  Summer is so close and I am just so ready for a nice break! 
 
I couldn't find a picture of Nate, just a picture that Nate took. He also keeps himself busy with work, scouts, and friends. 
 
 
So what have I learned since the last time I blogged???  Hmmm... Well I learned that your phone is not a good storage spot for your chewed gum.  Bad things happen when it rings.
I learned that when your husband wants to take your pretty new car to Vegas for the weekend... you should say NO.
I learned that my husband is pretty good at keeping secrets when he wants to. Yeah... he is in a little bit of trouble today.
I learned that no matter how much you study... it is never enough, so you might as well limit it to as small a time as possible.
I learned that when you make rules for teenagers you are just giving them something to do.
I learned that Roo Roo is the bestest most awesomest doggie ever, even if he is dang ugly without hair.
I could go on but... I guess I'll see you in another year.

2 comments:

keri said...

I'm proud of you for making a post before you hit the year mark. Big big accomplishment for you. Why didn't you tell me what that sneaky husband did? I'll have to get the story later.

Unknown said...

Bad things do happen when you put gum on your phone and it rings... I am glad I was around for that! :)

Your kids are stinking cute :) Thanks for teaching them to be such great people!