Have I ever told you that my dog is a snorer. Man I marry someone who doesn't snore and then we end up with a dog snorer. And it is full blown snoring! good thing is that I don't mind waking her up. Not like she doesn't sleep MOST of the time anyway. Bad thing is that she always falls asleep again faster than I do... SNORE SNORE SNORE...
Anyway she also has little doggy dreams... like the ones you see the dogs on You Tube have when they run into walls. But Abby just moves her legs and makes barking sounds. She gets all out of breath and everything. I guess she is out of shape in her dreams too.
Today I think she was dreaming she was a puppy again. I was almost afraid to wake her up in case she was having some sort of a seizure or something. She had her tongue hanging out of her mouth and she was making sucking noises. Cute, but creepy!
No comments:
Post a Comment