Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi... You've reached Kailey's blog

I have dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Leave a message and I'll get back to you when I return! It may be like FOREVER... but I'll do my best!...

That is how I feel with the blogging world right now. At one point in time I found blogging enjoyable and relaxing. I may still find it that way if I had the time to do it.

My anatomy final will be Wednesday morning. I am currently taking a break from studying that I shouldn't be while I wait for James to finish the lawn so that we can have family home evening. If I am really lucky I'll convince Nate to take us to IceBerg Drive Inn for milkshakes for our FHE treat. Another activity that I shouldn't do, but studying is over rated.

After my final I have 9 days to do all my yard work and my spring cleaning, before I start my Summer semester of Chemistry. I don't know why I do this to myself!

So if you wonder where I've gone? Well it is some place between sanity and insanity and I hope every day that it will get better, but I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

keri said...

Good luck on the test! you are a smarty pants and you will do superb!