who can possibly write a blog with their darn shift key broken. it makes me want to give up on punctuation permanently! fine then... my shift key is broken, but that isn't an excuse... i am just a sucky blogger, so there!
It would have been helpful if i had read the last blog to see what i said last... i didn't so we'll start from scrap...
i stopped drinking the apple cider vinegar. i couldn't do it anymore. life was just getting to darn depressing when all i had to look forward to was trying to drink that stuff down every morning. i hate zits but there had GOT to be a better way!
I currently have 23 animals to take care of. 10 of them are chickens though so i am pretty sure they don't count. that still leaves me with 13 that aren't. i think that just proves that i really am insane.
We went camping over memorial day. i spent the trip reading a book. "The Host". It was a good read. i enjoyed the book. took me away from my real life for a couple of days. Now i am getting to make up for it by having three days of house work to do.
i got myself registered for school next year. yay me! we'll see if I can handle college or whether i have a mental break down first.
luckily it doesn't start till fall so i have a few months to try to get life in order. since it has taken me 11 years to get this far organized, which isn't great, I am thinking i am going to fail miserably trying to do it by august... but we'll see I'll hold out some hope.
1 comment:
I found you! Check out my blogg jeffandkeri.blogspot.com
Post a Comment