Or maybe not... What was she thinking???
Cindy has bought herself a "Mary Poppins" umbrella (you know a huge umbrealla made for like ten people). The goal is that it will keep the sun away on her occasional walk to Walmart... she is suppose to stay out of the sun. I am sure she was thinking the bigger the better when she was walking through the Walmart store on the day she purchased it.
I doubt it is going to take her long to realize that maybe is wasn't the smartest decision ever made. She said the thing practically dragged her home... and like almost everything she touches... it was also a little heavier than she planned. I don't know how she could have missed that in the store.... She has to bring home a bag and anything she buys at the store... and now a huge umbrella? Fun.
So I am laying in bed one morning as Nate leaves for work... I can hear Cindy getting ready to leave the house. I look out the window and there she is. I wouldn't say it looked like Mary Poppins floating away. More like a little old lady being dragged off by a monster umbrella. Guess the umbrella is out for windy days!
No comments:
Post a Comment